Our origins in the poultry industry started with the production of BROILER CAGE SYSTEMS for the poultry industry where after, we entered the design and production of layer and pullet cage systems as well as of the related ancillary equipment. Today, after 50 years from the production of our first broiler cages we are proud to launch our ALL NEW BROILER CAGE SYSTEM.
Colony system features
- Colony size 299 x 150 cm
- Colony surface 44.850 sqcm
- Sturdy construction, high standard material and galvanization is typical of all our products
The Cage offers the advanced technical solutions, efficiency, quality and reliability for which our products are known.
Cage measurements and features
- Front width 1000 mm (39”)
- Height 390 mm (15”)
- Depth 630 or 710 mm (25 - 28”) - depending on priority of feed through space or the total number of pullets
- Floor mesh 19 x 19 mm (¾ x ¾”)
- Length of modular cage section 2004 mm (79”)
- Double zinc coating optional
- Floor supported on all four sides without intermediate rods underneath
- Metal access points to feed trough are rounded
- Cages of all tiers have and equal design - tier can be used for day-old chicks
- Sturdy construction and a high standard of material
- Cage plastic hook for partition: strengthens the wire partitions, supports the cage on the feed trough, protects birds and hands from sharp end of the wires.
- Wire partition for excellent ventilation, heating and light conditions. Wire spaces are very narrow to reduce feathers pecking and loss.
- Sliding door with horizontal rods 5 mm and safety lower guide. The locking system is built in one of the horizontal rods. Wide sliding door ensures easy access to the colony area.
- Protection baffle to prevent birds reaching eggs on the collecting belts and to deflect eventual lumps of manure onto the belts. Optionally the baffle can be perforated for birds claws shortening.
- Floating floor over longitudinal wires running from end to end of the house and supported on every partition, maintaining the floor plane but not stiff: all eggs roll onto the collecting belts without crowding in one spot and with reduced floor slope. All wire mesh parts are hot-dip zinc-coated. Some parts as cage floor or partitions or all wire mesh can be optionally supplied with double hot dip zinc-coating.